Thursday, August 26, 2010

MORE PICTURES!

But this time of some work I've done this summer.


T-SHIRT DESIGN FOR THE INVERTEBRATE CREW

The pattern was created with a drawing of a caddisfly larvae. The entire year I was at CSUMB, I never once drew anything using a microscope so I really loved the experience of looking through one to draw this specimen.


POSTER OF FOODS YOSEMITE PIONEERS WOULD HAVE EATEN


CONIFER MEADOW ENCROACHMENT

This painting is still in progress, but I wanted to share it anyway. Conifers are closing in on the meadows not only in Yosemite, but in meadows across the country. This is negatively affecting meadows and research is being conducted to figure out why and how this is happening. I wanted to show that the balance was being thrown off as well as depicting some of the wildlife that depend on healthy meadows. The trees still need to be rendered and they will be painted in gray scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment