Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SHARK TAG YOU'RE IT!

Was just launched!

http://sharktagyoureit.com/

Shark Tag You're It is a competition for attendees of Summit at Sea to qualify to go shark tagging with leading shark scientist, Neil Hammerschlag of the University of Miami.

You can read an article that just came out by Fast Company about Summit Series. You can find the article HERE.

Basically, Summit Series hosts an annual conference for some of the world's youngest thought leaders, innovators, entrepreneurs, and thinkers. The industries included are endless from musicians to tech geeks, and athletes to non-profit organizations. It's inspiring because you get an unlikely mix of individuals together in one place building relationships and growing ideas. This year, the conference will take place on an ocean liner leaving Miami, FL to a private island in the Bahamas. Not surprisingly, ocean issues are a big focus this year and shark tagging is just one component to promote the protection of our oceans. I'm super super excited to be attending the conference and submitted my Migrating Mural for Shark Tag You're It. More than that, I can't wait to see what the other attendees submit.

Here's an image of my pitch. I'm itching to start painting some murals when I'm finished with my fellowships!

It's so so exciting to get people motivated and excited about preserving what we have left of our planet! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment