Friday, January 1, 2010

BY THE LIGHT OF A BLUE MOON

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


What a neat way to move into 2010. Wonder what I'll be doing in 2028 when the year ends once again with a blue moon?

 I have so much to look forward to this year and so much to be thankful for last.  Obviously, every year you come away with lessons learned, new friends, new experiences and growth, but every "once in a blue moon," you find yourself leaving behind an especially memorable and profound year.  2009 was one of those years for me.  If I were a tree (and I often wish I were), 2009's growth ring would be inches away from the barely separated rings made by previous years.  

RINGS FROM A VERY OLD DOUGLAS FIR

It was one of those years that ended with things making sense to me where everything that happened within that year felt very resolved, making 2010 an easy embrace.  Hello 2010!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment