Saturday, October 31, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!


This is my favorite treat.  For those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fans out there, you must try the Big Cup.  The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is perfect.  I love these so much that one of my best friends bought me 24 of them for my 24th birthday.  Needless to say, they didn't last very long.  

And Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I love it just as much now as an adult as I did when I was a kid.  I've been everything from a remote control, to Jane Jetson, to an Advil tablet.  This year I'll be attending a Halloween "Prom of the Dead" wedding!  I'm going as an electrocuted beauty queen of the 50's.  Sounds complicated now that I say it.  Hmmm....how do I describe it?  It involves a vintage bathing suit, vintage alligator skin pumps, frizzy teased hair, and a hair dryer in which I am entangled.  Ah beauty.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you got pictures!!! If I'd known you were going to electrocute yourself I would have loaned you my 1950's hairdryer!

    ReplyDelete